Rocket Lab is a digital agency focused on building beautiful apps and websites. We work with clients such as Webjet, Salmat, James Hardie, oohMedia!, Agentbox and much more.
Our projects can have 2 to 12 month lifespans, and are across a broad range of industries from B2B to B2C (travel, real estate, education, medical, builders, fashion, advertising, etc).
We develop end to end solutions building bespoke platforms using cutting-edge technologies.
We are very passionate about code quality and providing a local team to our clients.
We are a software engineering team first and foremost, we are not a sales shop trying to push spaghetti code out for profit.
Our main technologies are:
- Frontend: ReactJS
- Backend: NodeJS / GraphQL
- Mobile Apps: React Native / Flutter
We are a growing team based in Surry Hills, we like to work and play hard!
As a Software Engineer at Rocket Lab, you will be working with our development team on best development practices, best code quality standards and DevOps.
We are on the hunt for someone who is down-to-earth, deeply cares about what they do and wants to make an impact in everything we build.
What we are expecting from you;
- You care about your work
- You are a Team Player
- You are Accountable
- You like to learn new tech and love pushing the boundaries
- You’ve worked in agencies/startups meaning it is a fast pace environment
- You know how to scope projects accurately
- Can-do attitude
- Great communication
- Attention to details
- Quick Learner
- Provide updates & project status’ when required
Benefits and perks
- Surry Hills office – 2min from Central
- Small team
- Flat hierarchy
- Snacks and drinks on us
- Be part of a growing company with a strong reputation
- Work closely with leading brands and up-and-coming startups
Must have – Skills & Experience
- Testing Framework (Jest or others)
- React.js / React Native
- Database design / architecture
- Serverless Framework
Nice to have – Skills & Experience
- DevOps Experience
- AWS / Azure / GCP